- 20 slices unsmoked pancetta
- 200 g radicchio
- 400 ml chicken or vegetable stock
- 50 g Zelene Doline butter
- 100 g Zelene Doline clotted cream
- pasta (we recommend Lojz Lojz maize pasta squares)
Put 10 slices of pancetta on a baking tray lined with baking parchment. Place in the oven pre-heated to 170 °C for 10 minutes until the pancetta is crisp. Take the slices out of the oven and add the radicchio, Zelene Doline clotted cream and pasta (we recommend cooked Lojz Lojz maize pasta squares). Leave the mixture to cool, add the yolks, give it a quick stir, ladle onto plates and top with the remaining pancetta slices.